In order to receive a deeper understanding of life in general, I like to place myself inside other’s shoes so that I can have a better grasp of their perspective. Questions and inferences are constantly running through my head when I’m around others, processing and analyzing their inner thoughts and feelings. I’ve always had a strength with reading other’s emotions because I--like a chameleon almost--tend to feel other’s--who are around me--emotions as if they were my own. After taking Psychology, my curiosity of human nature grew more. What caused that person to kill? What is going on in their mind? I think this lens is an insightful way of helping me understand how to be the best that I can by learning from other’s thoughts, and actions and applying them to my own life.
Emily, I was fascinated when reading your blog--particularly understanding that you took psychology and wanted to deepen your understanding when reading the novel. Acknowledging that you took psychology, to what extent do you think that this lens connect to characters and the author when reading Beloved? Some things I was wondering, which other lens would you have taken into consideration? How would you connect a different lens to what we have done over the 3 previous years? Overall, I enjoyed reading your blog and getting to understand your interest towards this lens.
ReplyDeleteEmily, I was fascinated when reading your blog--particularly understanding that you took psychology and wanted to deepen your understanding when reading the novel. Acknowledging that you took psychology, to what extent do you think that this lens connect to characters and the author when reading Beloved? Some things I was wondering, which other lens would you have taken into consideration? How would you connect a different lens to what we have done over the 3 previous years? Overall, I enjoyed reading your blog and getting to understand your interest towards this lens.life coaching schools
ReplyDelete