I chose the psychoanalytic lense because I am interested in the internal thoughts and ideas and how they form in a person’s mind. I also am interested in how people react to these thoughts, if the disregard it, or listen to it completely. I have had many different thoughts internally that I’m not going to say or do out loud due to my filter, because they would be rude and hurt people's feelings. I would want to see what’s behind a person’s filter and see the little particles of ideas that get caught and don’t make it out the person’s mouth. I believe that internally, everyone is a different person than they show externally. I wasn’t very interested in any other lenses, because some seemed biased and this one I felt I would learn the most from. Hopefully by the end of this project, I will learn to see everything going on inside a person’s head and be able to tell what the hidden meanings of all their thoughts really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment